Dr. S. Chithra has authored and published a book titled “Bank of the Future – Minimise Technology Risk, Maximise Business Returns”, September 28th 2018 with Mr. Kannan Subramanian and is available in the following links:
- N.Bhalaji, S.Venkatesh “Enhanced analysis of border surveillance using intruders crossing strategies”, Soft computing, Springerdoi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-019-03962-z (in press), 2019,(IF=2.37)
- V. Ranjith Kumar, N. Bhalaji, Swathi Singh “An augmented approach for pseudo-free groups in smart cyber physical system”, Cluster Computing (Springer) (IF=2.040) (in press)
- VaikkunthMugunthan, Shrihari.S, Bhalaji“Analysis of New L5 Algorithm Embedded with Modified AES Algorithm in Address AllocationSchemes” in Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Vol. 8 No. 6, pp. 133-136. ( SJR = 0.1)
- Bhalaji, Mercy Devadas “Qos In Genetic Algorithm Derived Fuzzy Based Ad-Hoc Network”,International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 101, Issue 5, pp.877-892. (SJR=0.322)
- Bhalaji, Dr.A.Shanmugam “ Dynamic Trust Based Method to Mitigate Greyhole Attack in Mobile AdhocNetworks” (ICCTSD’11) Procedia Engineering pp. 907- 914.(SJR=0.040)
- Prakash, M.Satish, T.Sri Sai Bhargava, N. Bhalaji, “Detection and mitigation of DOS attacks using stratified architecture”, in ICRTCSE 2016,in Elsevier- Procedia Computer Science. (SNIP = 0.865, IPP = 0.805)
- Krishna, Gautham Krishna,N.Bhalaji“Analysis of Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks in IoT Real Time Applications” in ICRTCSE 2016, in Elsevier- Procedia Computer Science. SNIP = 0.865, IPP = 0.805)
- Kabilan, N. Bhalaji, Chithra Selvaraj, Mahesh Kumaar B, Karthikeyan P T R “Performance analysis of IoT protocol under different mobility models”, Computers and Electrical Engineering 72 (2018) 154–168.
- S. Chithra, Dr. N. Bhalaji, S. Nandini, “A Lightweight Trust Scheme for IoT”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (3.34) (2018) 241-244.
- Amirthavalli Madhwaraj and Chithra Selvaraj, “Taxonomy of Attacks and Secure Data Aggregation Mechanisms for Smart Environment”, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 25 (3): 603-615, 2017
- Bhalaji N., Selvaraj C. (2017) Comprehensive Trust Based Scheme to Combat Malicious Nodes in MANET Based Cyber Physical Systems, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 508. Springer
- L.Meghana, S.Krithika, K.GokulaPriya, S.Chithra, Enhancement of IoT using LoRa Architecture pp.27273-27276, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Print ISSN 0973-4562,Special Issue Volume.34, 2015
- Chithra Selvaraj and Sheila Anand “Outlier Detection in Reputation Management system for P2P networks using Rough Set Theory”, Wiley Publications – Security and Communication Networks, 2013 DOI: 10.1002/sec.685, IF: 0.4
- Chithra Selvaraj and Sheila Anand “A survey on Security Issues of Reputation Management Systems for Peer-to-Peer Networks”, Computer Science Review, Elsevier Publications. IF: 1.54, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 145-160, 2012
- Chithra Selvaraj and Sheila Anand, “Peer Profile Based Trust Model for P2P Systems using Genetic Algorithm”, Peer-to-Peer Networking Applications, DOI 0.1007/s12083-011-0111-9, Springer IF: 1.4, Vol. 5, pp. 92-103,2012.
- Chithra Selvaraj and Sheila Anand “A Role Based Trust Model for Peer-to-Peer Systems Using Credential Trees”, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 234-239, 2011.
- Yugha and S. Chithra, “Attribute Based Trust Evaluation for Secure RPL Protocol in IoT Environment”, IEEE International Conference on Vision Towards Emerging Trends in Communication and Networking (ViTECoN) 2019, 978-1-5386-9353-7/19.
- Bhalaji, P. C. Abilashkumar, S. Aboorva “A Blockchain Based Approach for Privacy Preservation in Healthcare IoT”, in ICICCT 2019– System Reliability, Quality Control, Safety, Maintenance and Management, pp.465-473
- Bhalaji, K. S. Hariharasudan,K. Aashika, “A Trust Based Mechanism to Combat Blackhole Attack in RPL Protocol” in ICICCT 2019 –System Reliability, Quality Control, Safety, Maintenance and Management, pp.465-473
- Bhalaji, Jayaram Hariharakrishnan “A Novel Approach towards Enhancing the of Trust Based RPL Protocol in Internet of Things”, in Springer Communications in Computer and Information Science (in press)
- Bhalaji N., Prasanna S.J., Parthiban N. (2017) Performance Analysis of CREIDO Enhanced Chord Overlay Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. In: Satapathy S., Bhateja V., Joshi A. (eds) Proceedings of the International Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Technology. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer,vol 468, pp. 489-499.Print ISBN978-981-10-1674-5, Online ISBN978-981-10-1675-2
- Gnanamozhi, N.Bhalaji, “Deployment of Overlay Networks in IoT Applications” in Proceedings of IEEE -ICECA 2017, Vol.2, pp.114-119 (Scopus indexed)
- M Pruthvi , S Karthika, N Bhalaji “ SMART COLLEGE- Study of Social Network and IoT convergence” in Proceedings of the Second International Conference on ISMAC (IoT in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud), IEEE , 978-1-5386-1442-6©, (2018).
- M Pruthvi , S Karthika, N Bhalaji “ A Novel Framework for SIoT College College” in Proceedings of the Second International Conference on ICCIDS (International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Data Science), IEEE , 978-1-5386-9471-8/19/$31.00©, (2019).
- M Pruthvi , S Karthika, N Bhalaji “ Transforming Smart objects into Social objects” in Proceedings of the Third International Conference on ICCCSP ((International Conference on Computer, Communication and Signal Processing) IEEE (2019).
- Bhalaji, S. Chithra and K. Kabilan, “Performance Analysis of RPL Protocol for Water Quality Assessment”, Proceedings of the Second International conference on I-SMAC (IoT in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) (I-SMAC 2018), IEEE Xplore Part Number:CFP18OZV-ART; ISBN:978-1-5386-1442-6.
- S. Chithra, Dr. N. Bhalaji, S. Nandini, “A Lightweight Trust Scheme for IoT”, International conference on Internet of Things and Challenges (ICITC 2017), 14th and 15th Dec 2017 at VelTech Multitech Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering college, Chennai.
- Bhalaji N., Selvaraj C. (2017) Comprehensive Trust Based Scheme to Combat Malicious Nodes in MANET Based Cyber Physical Systems. Proceedings of International Conference on Communication and Networks.
- Geetha Lakshmi and Chithra Selvaraj, “Authentication Verification in Anonymous P2P Systems using Zero Knowledge Proofs”, Procs of NCICE 2012, Feb 29th, RMKEC, P.80-85.
- Chithra Selvaraj and Sheila Anand, “Role based Trust Model for P2P Networks”, International Conference ICCNT 2009 organized by IACSIT, Received “Excellent Paper Award”, P.50-55.
- Senthamarai and Chithra Selvaraj, “An Efficient Role Based Trust Model for P2P Networks”, 1st National Conference on Cryptography and network Security, Feb 2009, P.35-39.
- Suresh Kumar, Chithra Selvaraj, “Trust Model for Peer to Peer Networks using Profile based Anomaly Detection”, National conference on Advanced Pattern Mining and Multimedia Computing (APMMC ‘ 2010) at NIT, Trichirapalli, P.533-536.